We are excited to announce that Marathon Tours is our exclusive tour operator for runners from North America!
Please click on the logo below for information about the 2021 Royal Gazette Bermuda Triangle Challenge VIP Package at the Hamilton Princess, with special features to make your race weekend extra exciting! You can also reach them directly by emailing email@example.com or calling 617-242-7845.
Online registration for the 2021 Royal Gazette Bermuda Triangle Challenge is now open!
Please Read Carefully
Prices will increase June 1, 2020. Click on the “Register Now” button above for pricing details.
Online Registration will close at 12:00 AM (midnight) AST on Thursday, January 14, 2021. Registration confirmation will be sent via email from RunSignUp. You may edit your Information and make Additional Purchases yourself until 5:00 pm AST on Friday, January 8, 2021. The 2021 Royal Gazette Bermuda Triangle Half Challenge includes the Butterfield Mile, BF&M 10k Run & Walk, and the PwC Bermuda Half Marathon while the 2021 Royal Gazette Bermuda Triangle Challenge includes the Butterfield Mile, BF&M 10k Run & Walk, and the PwC Bermuda Marathon.
If you need to change your Event Category, please email us for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: if you change your Event Category and go up in race distance (e.g., from the 10k to the half), you will be responsible for paying the difference in CURRENT registration prices. If you change your Event Category and go down in distance (e.g., from the Full Challenge to the Half Challenge) there will be no refunds. No changes will be permitted after Thursday, January 14, 2021.
When registering, please refer to the sizing guide to select your t-shirt and jacket sizes. It is recommended that you register early to increase your chance of selecting your preferred size. Online registrations made after November 1, 2020 and at the Race Expo will not be guaranteed t-shirts and jackets in preferred sizes.
Please print your Registration Confirmation and bring it with you to Packet Pick-Up.
- BF&M 10k Run participants must be 12 years or older on Saturday, January 16, 2021.
- There is no age restriction for the BF&M 10k Walk
- PwC Bermuda Marathon & PwC Bermuda Half Marathon participants must be 16 years old on Sunday, January 17, 2021
- The Royal Gazette Bermuda Triangle Challenge participants must be 16 years old on Friday, January 15, 2021 (first day of event)
- There is no time limit for Half/Full Royal Gazette Bermuda Triangle Challenge participants in the Butterfield Mile.
- The BF&M 10k Run & Walk has a 2 hour and 30 minute time limit.
- The PwC Bermuda Half Marathon has a 4 hour time limit.
- The PwC Bermuda Marathon has a 6 hour time limit (approx. 13:44 minutes per mile pace).
Refunds & Transfers
2021 Royal Gazette Bermuda Triangle Challenge Entry Fees are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable. You may not alter, reproduce, give or sell your entry to anyone else. Doing this will result in disqualification from this and future Bermuda Triangle Challenge events for both you and the person using the bib number.
For assistance or questions about registration please contact us via email at email@example.com.