REGISTRATION FOR THE 2020 BERMUDA TRIANGLE CHALLENGE IS NOW OPEN!
Please Read Carefully:
Prices will increase September 1, 2019. Click on the “Register Now” button above for pricing details.
Online Registration will close at 5:00 pm AST on Sunday, January 5, 2020. Registration confirmation will be sent via email from Active.com.
Please print your Registration Confirmation and bring it to Packet Pick-Up with you.
Note: The Bermuda Triangle Half Challenge includes the Butterfield Mile, BF&M 10k Run & Walk, and Half Marathon while the Bermuda Triangle Challenge includes the Butterfield Mile, BF&M 10k Run & Walk, and Full Marathon.
- BF&M 10k Run participants must be 12 years or older on Saturday, January 18th.
- There is no age restriction for the BF&M 10k Walk
- Bermuda Marathon & Half Marathon participants must be 16 years old on Sunday, January 19th
- Bermuda Triangle Challenge participants must be 16 years old on Friday, January 17th (first day of event)
- The Butterfield Front Street Mile is NOT a walking event and has a 12 minute per mile pace.
- The BF&M 10k Run & Walk has a 2 hour and 30 minute time limit.
- The Bermuda Half Marathon has a 3 hour and 30 minute time limit.
- Bermuda Marathon has a 7 hour time limit (approx. 13 minutes per mile pace).
Note: Bermuda Triangle Challenge Entry Fees are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable. You may not alter, reproduce, give or sell your entry to anyone else. Doing this will result in disqualification from this and future Bermuda Triangle Challenge events for both you and the person using the bib number.
For assistance or questions about registration please contact us via email at email@example.com.