The Royal Gazette Bermuda Triangle Challenge
January 15th – 17th, 2021
Friday, January 15th
Butterfield Mile (7:00PM)
(1st race in The Royal Gazette Bermuda Triangle Challenge series)
Saturday, January 16th
BF&M 10k Run & Walk (9:00AM)
(2nd race in The Royal Gazette Bermuda Triangle Challenge series)
Sunday, January 17th
PwC Bermuda Marathon (7:00AM) & PwC Bermuda Half Marathon (9:00AM)
(3rd race in The Royal Gazette Bermuda Triangle Challenge series)
Why should you run the Royal Gazette Bermuda Triangle Challenge?
We might be biased, but there are so many reasons for you to join us in January!
- Scenic courses with stunning views of historic architecture, pristine beaches, and the North Atlantic Ocean.
- Exciting 3-day running challenges. Choose to run the Half Bermuda Triangle Challenge (mile, 10k, and half marathon) or the Full Bermuda Triangle Challenge (mile, 10k, and full marathon).
- All participants receive a free technical t-shirt and swag bag.
- Challenge participants receive a Finisher’s jacket and a fourth Challenge Finisher’s medal.
- PwC Half and Full Marathon Courses are World Athletics (formerly IAAF)-certified and the PwC Bermuda Marathon is a Boston Qualifier!
- Convenient shuttles from race partner hotels to start lines and free ferry service to the start of the marathon in Dockyard.
- Aid stations stocked with Highland Springs water, Powerade, and gels, many staffed by local school groups and cheering squads.
- FREE after-parties on Saturday & Sunday with entertainment, food, and complimentary beer and Gosling’s Rum cocktails.
- Support charities close to your heart by donating or raising funds through your RunSignUp account (it’s free and easy!).