REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Please Read Carefully:
Online Registration will close at 5:00 pm AST on Sunday, January 7th (2018) or when Event Category has reached its capacity: whichever comes first.
Please print your Registration Confirmation and bring it to Packet Pick-Up with you.
Note: The Bermuda Triangle Half Challengeincludes the Mile, 10K & Half Marathon while the Bermuda Triangle Challenge includes the Mile, 10K & Full Marathon.
- Bermuda 10K participants must be 12 years or older on Saturday, January 13th.
- There is no age restriction for the Bermuda 10K Walk
- Bermuda Marathon & Half Marathon participants must be 16 years old on Sunday, January 14th
- Bermuda Triangle Challenge participants must be 16 years old on Friday, January 12th (first day of event)
- The 30th Front Street Mile is NOT a walking event and has a 12 minute per mile pace.
- The Bermuda 10K & 10K Walk has a 2 hour and 30-minute time limit.
- The Bermuda Half Marathon has a 4-hour time limit.
- Bermuda Marathon has a 6-hour time limit (approx. 13 minutes per mile pace).
Note: Bermuda Marathon Weekend Entry Fees are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable. You may not alter, reproduce, give or sell your entry to anyone else. Doing this will result in disqualification from this and future Bermuda Marathon Weekend event for both you and the person using the bib number.